SoundTel is your source for the new NEC DT770G terminal. The DT770G terminal offers the convenience of a regular handset with the ability to integrate a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet. Users can dock their existing tablet or smartphone directly into the cradle. This allows users to take full advantage of all the features and functionality of a mobile device, while still having the convenience of a desktop telephone.
NEC’s DT770G Terminal enables organizations to provide employees with a high-end desktop telephone that incorporates the Unified Communications (see the SoundTel blog What is Unified Communications?) features and functionality currently available through a smartphone or tablet. It eliminates the expense of a high-end touch-screen telephone and enables more utilization and value from the smartphones and tablets that workers are currently using.
NEC’s DT770G terminal is easy to use and SoundTel will make sure you are thoroughly trained on the device. Simply slide the smartphone or tablet of your choice onto the DT770G Terminal, push the pairing button and you are ready to go.
Once the device is docked, users can:
- Receive or answer calls through either a direct or cellular number using either the handset or speakerphone
- Place calls through your network, thus reducing the cellular minutes used
- Access existing UC
- Gain more usage and value from the mobile device currently being used and budgeted
- Customize applications to fit specific vertical industry needs
- Charge the device via a USB connection
- Avoid obsolescence – when the smartphone or tablet is upgraded to a newer model, so is the desktop terminal
Now is a great time to update your current phones to a NEC UNIVERGE DT770G. Contact Soundtel now for a free CheckIn to assure your system is doing all we can for your business. Click the button on the SoundTel homepage, call 1-800-797-3663 or 425-481-5493, or email SoundTel for a free, comprehensive communications analysis.